Saturday, June 20, 2009
P90X Lean Day 18: Yoga X
Yoga-FAIL.
Running-FAIL.
ARX-FAIL.
Hmm, do you see the same pattern I do? I again skipped Yoga, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I went running and lasted 12 minutes this time, but it was at a turtle pace. I did ARX but had to skip pieces of the workout.
My butt needs to feel better soon. Like, yesterday. I'm so over this.
I talked to C today about signing up for a race in August. It's a 5k that we did two years ago, it was actually my first 5k! It corresponds with the Panther's Fan Day which would be neat to go to. I need to get running so I can accomplish one of my goals on my 101 list... run a 5k in under 28:30. Yikes that's fast.
Running-FAIL.
ARX-FAIL.
Hmm, do you see the same pattern I do? I again skipped Yoga, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I went running and lasted 12 minutes this time, but it was at a turtle pace. I did ARX but had to skip pieces of the workout.
My butt needs to feel better soon. Like, yesterday. I'm so over this.
I talked to C today about signing up for a race in August. It's a 5k that we did two years ago, it was actually my first 5k! It corresponds with the Panther's Fan Day which would be neat to go to. I need to get running so I can accomplish one of my goals on my 101 list... run a 5k in under 28:30. Yikes that's fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment