Friday, June 5, 2009

P90X Lean Day 10: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X

Shoulders and arms, so far, is probably my favorite strictly strength workout (I still call Core Synergistics strength AND cardio). Coming in a strong second is Legs and Back, but I love the fact that this workout engages the core and legs while working the arms. It's a good workout for my Fridays, a solid end to the week.

Today I yet again forgot to get my charts printed out, but thankfully I remembered most of my weights and reps. Target is sold out of 12lb. weights and because I'm a dork and want all of my weights to match, I haven't gone elsewhere. I'm hoping they have them before next week!

Ab Ripper X is my least favorite workout (er, maybe Yoga is. Let's call them tied.). Thank goodness it's only 16 minutes. I am getting better, but that dumb side leg/upper body move is still the death of me. On a very positive note though, no back pain!!

No comments: